Federal Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 outlines what is required with bio-hazardous cleanup.
Your employees can legally cleanup biohazard or infectious waste if:
- They have been trained in handeling blood borne pathogens.
- You have a blood borne pathogen plan.
- They have personnel protective gear.
- They have an updated hepatitis vaccine.
- They have access to the proper equipment and methods to remove, store and legally dispose of bio-hazardous waste.
Contacting BioTechs will shield your company with any liabilities associated with bio-hazardous cleanup. Additionally, you minimize the traumatic aspects of cleanup, protect the health of yourself and your employees.
Services are covered by most major insurance policies and we can assist in the expedition on your claim with OSHA and EPA compliant documentation.