Licensed Accident Cleanup Houston
BioTechs is a professional accident cleanup Houston based company that is OSHA & HAZCOM certified. We are state-approved to properly handle biohazard cleanup, removal, and disposal of harmful contaminants that may potentially put lives at risk. Our team is available 24/7. Give us a call today!
Accident Cleanup Specialists
We believe in treating our clients as part of the family. Each of our team members undergoes an extensive background check. Plus we have numerous team members as former Police, Fire Fighters, and EMT. This means you can have confidence in the service our professional technicians provide.
Professional Accident Clean Up Services
- Our accident cleanup services start with your private phone call to us.
- We then caringly gather your information that gives us a thorough understanding of what needs to be done.
- We’ll schedule an appointment with you to visit your location for a no-obligation inspection of the extent of accident cleanup needed.
- You’ll then receive an estimate from us with the exact items we will perform for you to completely restore the condition of the property.
- Many of our services are covered under homeowners insurance or business liability insurance. We’ll work with your insurance company to pay for the cost so you are not burdened with it. If there is any cost that is not covered by insurance we’ll work with you on a way to pay for it.
- If you don’t have insurance, you can apply for our Family Crisis Discount Program that can largely reduce the cost of our cleanup services.
- We’ll schedule a time to perform the biohazard cleanup so you’ll know exactly when to expect us.
- Plus, our team arrives discreetly in our vans that only have our company name and no other phrases that could potentially cause harm to your family or business.
- Our service has been locally owned and operated for 18 years so we know very well how to treat you as a friend throughout our cleanup services.
OSHA & HAZCOM CERTIFIED
Accident Clean Up Process
OSHA & HAZCOM CERTIFIED
Expert Accident Scene Cleaners
For accident scenes such as a car accident, there can be much biohazardous material that needs cleaning such as blood or other bodily fluids. Whether it’s for your own vehicle or the accident site itself, our trained professionals use the right EPA Registered cleaners and our HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response) Certification experience to remove all contaminants and restore the vehicle/area back to pre-accident condition.
Most accident scenes have similar hazards to remove, decontaminate, and disinfect. This includes Industrial Accidents, Home Accidents, and Workplace Accidents. We will follow the same proven process of a thorough initial inspection, using the right tools for the job, and never cutting corners until we’ve done a complete accident cleanup.